0 miles from Bay St. Louis, MS
Enjoy a classic Southern retreat while staying at this 5-bedroom, 4-bathroom vacation rental home on 4 acres in Bay St. Louis. Situated steps from Bayou Philip and minutes from beautiful beaches, this waterfront house perfect for friends and family boasts 2,500 square feet of polished living space, 2 kitchens, wrap-around porch, a pool, boat dock, fire pit, and more. Walk along the shore, dine at delicious local restaurants, and try your luck at the casinos for an unforgettable family vacation!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed, Twin Daybed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Bedroom 5: Twin Bunk Bed | Additional Sleeping: Queen Air Mattress, Pack N’ Play, 3 Couches (Not Pullouts)
Approach the entrance to this outdoor oasis through the immense, well-kept lawn and wrap-around porch. Sleek hardwood flooring, comfortable furnishings, and warm natural light greet you the moment you step foot inside this impeccable home.
After your travels, settle down on a plush leather couch in front of the large flat-screen cable TV and rustic wood-burning fireplace. Prepare some cocktails for the group in the outdoor kitchen as you relax and consider which Mississippi attraction you want to visit first.
When you're not out exploring the array of nearby sites, spend a day with the family on the back patio surrounded by a vast yard. While the kids enjoy the pool, fish from the boat dock, play a game of tennis on the full-sized court or simply perch, cocktail in hand, as you find yourself awestruck at the lush backdrop.
Whip up a delicious home-cooked meal in the fully equipped kitchen that features an open-concept floor plan - perfect for socializing. Pick up some steaks at the nearby Walmart and put the gas grill to good use with a cookout on the back patio. As the sun descends in the sky, forge a flame in the fire pit to complete another fantastic day.
-- THE LOCATION --
Start your relaxing vacation just minutes away at Waveland Beach, Garfield Ladner Pier or Buccaneer State Park where you'll find over 400 acres with excellent fishing, disk golf and nature trails along the Gulf of Mexico.
Golf lovers will revel in this home's proximity to a host of waterfront courses, including The Bridges, Pass Christian Isles, and Diamondhead. Do some vacation shopping at the malls of Slidell such as Fremaux Town Center and North Shore Square.
Try your luck at Hollywood Casino Gulf Coast just 8 miles from your door, before spending an evening in downtown at popular establishments like La Chula Mexican Restaurant, Cuz's or The Blind Tiger Bay St. Louis.
Should you need a change of scenery, New Orleans is just an hour drive from your door. Discover all the wonders of the 'Big Easy' by strolling the streets of the historic French Quarter, Frenchmen Street and Jackson Square.
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental makes it easy to find and book properties you'll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we'll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we'll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, an outdoor kitchen with a gas grill, free WiFi, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, a furnished patio with views of the bayou, an enormous yard, a full-sized pool and a kiddie area, fire pit, full-sized tennis court, half basketball court, ping-pong table, boat dock, gazebo, pack n’ play, air conditioning, in-unit laundry machines, 1 covered parking space, plenty of additional parking on the 4-acre property, cargo lift and more
- Excellent Bay St. Louis location - Minutes from the beach! Easy access to swimming, fishing, hiking, numerous golf courses, shopping malls, restaurants, state parks, New Orleans and more
- Nearest Major Airport: Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (65.7 miles)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please disclose the correct amount of guests in your reservation
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: The pool can be heated for an optional nightly fee of $150 (November 1 - April 1)
- NOTE: Please request the heated pool prior to check-in if that is desired
- NOTE: The elevator is only to be used as a cargo lift and has a 300 lb. weight limit, not for wheelchairs or anything else
- NOTE: 9 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 1 additional guest can sleep comfortably on the queen-sized air mattress or 3 couches bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 10
- NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features exterior surveillance cameras, around the perimeter, facing out. They do not look into any interior spaces
- NOTE: The home has a strict maximum occupancy and house rules. Any violation of the maximum occupancy or house rules may result in a $500 fine or eviction